By Abby
Once upon a time in a far away land there was a little house in a little wood. Inside the house was a little family. I was one of them. I was Abby. I had a dog.
She was pretty. She was black, white and golden. I did not know that my dog would die. Her name was Storm.
One day Storm died. Right now I miss her. I still love dogs.
When that day came I was heartbroken but to this day I still miss her. But now I have another dog named Wilbur.
This is how Wilbur came to be my dog. My mother and father had heard of a family that was moving and they had a dog. They were giving the dog away. It was a black lab and beagle. So we went to look at it. It was black, all black! I couldn't believe my eyes.
One day Daddy found a cut on Wilbur. I burst into tears. I was sad. Very sad.
Now for my family's names: me, Kian, Ella, Felicity, Mom, Dad, Klausy and Wilbur. That's 8 people!
Right now I'm happy with my dog. As you know, I still love dogs but my heart is still broken with love. Reader, I hope that you love dogs too.
The End.
8 comments:
Abby, I think this is your best story yet. I love your honesty and sweetness. I will always miss Storm too. I think Wilbur is great!
Love dogs and love a girl named Abigail.
Oh, Abby, how I love you. You are the sweetest thing!
Abby, in your picture on this blog you look just like a doggy! It's probably not a coincidence since you loooove dogs so much.
What a great story. We wish that we had a dog. You're a lucky girl to have one.
That's a great story! I hope your heart mends someday.
I loved your story. It made me smile and cry. I am very glad you have a dog again.
Once upon a time I knew a girl named Abby who liked to come to my house. She always told me how much she loved me. Then one day, she moved far, far away.
When I read stories about her, it makes me want to cry a little bit because I miss her.
I'm glad she has a new dog.
Abby: Your love and loss for Storm are the same feelings I have for all the dogs that have touched my life. I am so glad that you have chosen Wilbur who will fill new spots in your growing heart with his magic just as you will fulfill his life dreams of devotion.
Post a Comment