Monday, June 6, 2011

Second Day of Digging

Today I felt like Bob the Builder. Can I do it? Yes I can! The heat and humidity this afternoon was overpowering at times. I think I personally drank 2 1/2 pitcher full of water today. By lunchtime, I had about half of the hole dug for a second time.
Halfway there for the day.

















After many rests and cool downs, and a deliciously recharging dinner I managed to finish for the day.
Finally done for Day 2 of digging.
















When everything was said and done I came out smelling like roses and as dry as a baby's diaper. At least I can hope I am burning more calories than what I took in today.
It sure was hot and humid today.




















Tomorrow, round 3. It's supposed to be an even warmer day, so we'll see how far we get.

2 comments:

Anaise said...

Glad you're drinking lots--I still keep thinking, "Be careful, Matt!!"

What a job!!

Elissa said...

Careful and don't get over heated!