Thursday, June 9, 2011

And the thunder rolled on day 4 of digging

On digging day 4, the hot weather has broken and there was a cool breeze to work in. After helping dig in the garden for Rhyetta, I decided to get working in "The Hole." I have started to get to just clay now, and let me tell you the fun has just begun.

As Rhyetta worked in the garden and I worked in "The Hole", the thunder started to roll. The clouds were moving in. There were a few sprinkles, but gratefully and thankfully that was it. It is kind of a catch 22. We want it to rain to water the garden and flowers Rhyetta has planted, but I don't so I don't have a big pool in our back yard.


After finishing today, Kian and the other kiddos came out to play. Kian posed for some pictures to show how deep it is getting.































I am so glad that I can provide some fun and excitement for my kids while I dig a hole (3 feet down, 3 to go).

1 comment:

Grandma M said...

three feet down, THREE to go!! You love your mommy!!