Oh my word!! I can't believe she is starting to walk! Felicity is so darn cute! Thanks for the email about your blog. It is so cute.Julia
Oh, man, I'm dying laughing. That's amazing that she took that many steps and she's just barely starting. What a chunk of love!
I just have to tell you, we keep watching it over and over again. All of us are in hysterics :)
I counted 24 cute steps! What a love she is!
How perfect that you got this on video! It's too bad you don't have clothes to put on your baby in the dead of winter, but she doesn't look like she is suffering... :)
Avery just laughs and laughs. My favorite is the music in the background; I can't get it out of my head all day...so I laugh.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my word!! I can't believe she is starting to walk! Felicity is so darn cute! Thanks for the email about your blog. It is so cute.
Julia
Oh, man, I'm dying laughing. That's amazing that she took that many steps and she's just barely starting. What a chunk of love!
I just have to tell you, we keep watching it over and over again. All of us are in hysterics :)
I counted 24 cute steps! What a love she is!
How perfect that you got this on video! It's too bad you don't have clothes to put on your baby in the dead of winter, but she doesn't look like she is suffering... :)
Avery just laughs and laughs. My favorite is the music in the background; I can't get it out of my head all day...so I laugh.
Post a Comment