Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cousins are the Best Friends a Kid Could Have

Abby Belle is dramatic. Abby Belle is emotional. When she cries, she wails. When she laughs, she belly laughs. When she falls down, she cries like she broke her arm. When she watches a funny movie, you can hear her laughing at the other end of the house!

Yesterday I told her the news that we would be in St. George at Grandma's house at the same time that her cousins and aunt and uncle, the Robertson family, would be there! She looked at me with a blank stare. I said, "You know, cousin Julie and her family!" Oh, when I put it that way she understood why I was excited! She asked, "Julie, my best friend?" I nodded assent. She rolled her eyes up toward heaven and fell backward in silence. She was so happy she simply collapsed!!

3 comments:

Anaise said...

Dear Abby,

You're cute! Julie laughed when she heard that you fainted! We are happy to come and play with you. Let's play tea party!

Love,
Megan, Sandy, and Julie

Rhyetta Musser said...

You should've heard her cackle when I read this to her! She says, let's play water balloons!

Judy Francisco said...

I vouch for Abba-Dabba being dramatic. That's what makes her special. :)