Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More Humor

Abby has been saying the funniest things lately…

We walked past an elderly woman with lots of wrinkles going in to Macey's as we were coming out. Abby looked at me with wide eyes and said, "I just saw someone who was almost dead!" I just hope she didn't hear!

And as we were running errands last Saturday and drove past the post office I realized I had forgotten a package I needed to mail. I said that out loud and Abby replied with, "It's okay, Mom. Don't give up. Just don't give up! You can still make it to Macey's!" Her encouraging words surprised and entertained me.

5 comments:

Judy Francisco said...

Tell Abby she is HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

I do sometimes wonder what the kids think when they look at all my wrinkles. Abby is just so cute!

Loves

Anaise said...

Abby is such a light in this crazy world!

Presley family said...

Oh, that is just too cute!!! LOVE it!!! Regan will say things like that as well and I all I can think is...please don't let them hear her!!!
BIG HUGS!!!!
Julie

Jake B. Fam. said...

I love the blog and I think the comments from children are absolutely priceless, we've had our fair share of embarrassing ones in stores as well! It was so fun to see your kids and family and hope they enjoyed the horses! You have such an adorable family! Love, Becky Jo