Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A deep thought

Abby love poetry and stories. She often expresses herself sweetly. It doesn't get much sweeter than this:


 

"Mom, do you know what I feel in my heart?

I feel like Jesus on the cross."


 

Why such a profound thought? She fell off of our ladder outside and was hanging upside-down with her legs caught in the rungs of the ladder. Just bruises, thankfully.


 

3 comments:

Judy Francisco said...

What a great surprise to find another blogspot!! I just love, love, love how they let us keep up to date on pictures and stories!!

The story is hilarious--but in a touching sort of way...

SO cute...

Anaise said...

I'm glad Abby is just bruised and not actually more violently damaged after falling off a ladder!

It is rather profound for a little girl to equate physical pain with feeling like Jesus in her heart.

You must be doing something right!

Karina said...

I wub Abby (even if she doesn't talk like that anymore).