Friday, July 31, 2009

Mom to Kian: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Kian: I'd like to be an inventor or a chemist.

Mom and Dad to Kian: Do you know what a chemist does?

Kian: They get to mix chemicals together!

Mom to Kian: (A lecture on college).

***********************************
Mom to Abby: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Abby: Ummmmmmmm, I'd like to be a person that stays at home and has a dog!

Dad to Abby: Well, Abby, if you work hard and apply yourself, I think you can do it!

************************************
Ella just said she wanted to be an adult.

2 comments:

Judy Francisco said...

What was your lecture about college like? How does Kian know about mixing chemicals? (always so many questions....)

Maybe Abby could work at the botanical gardens (the ones at the San Diego Zoo come to mind--the best of both worlds! [plants AND animals]). Her answer was hilarious.

Worthy goal, Ella: Some people grow old but never become adults...

Karina said...

LOL. My kids always ask me why I'm laughing while I'm reading your blog.

Me: Libby, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Libby: A singer. What do you want to be when you grow up, Mom?
Me: A peacemaker.