Sunday, July 26, 2009

Experiments with Pee?!

So, the kids are in the bathroom going potty and brushing teeth before bed. I come in to use the potty and Kian tells me that water spreads faster on a piece of toilet paper than pee. I wonder to myself at how many mini-experiments this boy does every day. As Matt walks by, I tell him what our experimenter has figured out this time and he wonders why is he doing that?! Matt comments, "I know why Kian loves electronics so much. It's because he's got a loose wire somewhere in there and we have to find out how to connect it." I add my two cents, "I think it's because he's a budding scientist." Then Abby adds her two cents, "I think it's because he's a butt scientist!" Oh, how these kids make us laugh and wonder!

4 comments:

Anaise said...

So, why DOES water spread faster than pee?

Funny, funny kids. :)

Karina said...

LOL. Ha, ha, ha! Love 'em.

Grandma M said...

Oh, my goodness. What an amazing little boy! Gotta love him!!

Judy Francisco said...

In my own observations of Buddy's bodily processes, I think he may be onto something. I can see Kian as a doctor...