Matt and I found ourselves with a rare moment Sunday afternoon: 3 girls napping and Kian busy drawing! Here are the pictures he drew. I find them interesting because they are very detailed and accurate. The swimming pool is our apartment pool, complete with the proper locations of suntanning chairs and umbrellas, as well as the proper placement of drains. These are the kinds of things Kian notices. When we go for a drive in the country, Kian observes the telephone poles and traintracks and farm equipment. And can you find our Penske moving truck? The kids loved that truck.


4 comments:
The drawings are neat--they remind me of Wo's detailed drawings when he was little. It's so fun to see the world through the kids' eyes.
Kian is cool.
It took me a minute to recognize the crane, but what an amazingly detailed drawing. What a good little artist he is!
I appreciate that he can convert his many, many detailed thoughts into details on paper. That has to represent some kind of impulse control, don't you think?!
Post a Comment