Thursday, December 22, 2011

Life Lessons

I took Kian, Abby, and Ella to the dentist today. Here are a few tidbits to enjoy from our trip today...

  • As we pulled up to the dentist's office, Abby exclaimed, "Oh, this place! I love this place!" Yes, she knew we were going to the dentist, but this office has a little play area that she likes.
  • As Ella is playing in the play area, she tells me that she has to go potty. I tell her where it is, and she goes and comes back. Not 10 minutes later, she says she has to go again. This time she takes longer. Meanwhile, the dental assistant comes calling for her. I tell her Ella is in the bathroom. She turns and goes to the bathroom to tell her that it is her turn when she is done. The dental assistant comes back laughing and relates to me that as she approached the bathroom the door was open and the light was off. She called for Ella, and out popped her head from around the door exclaiming that she was going potty.
I guess there are other places we can love to visit, but I am glad that the dentist is one of Abby's. I also will make it a point to remind Ella to close the door and turn on the light when going potty.

1 comment:

Karina said...

How cute! Wish I could see them right now.