Monday, September 12, 2011

My Beast!

For any of you who knew Abby when she was a baby, you'll remember how CHUBBY she was! What a cutie. And Baby Felicity was so fat I could only fit her into dresses! But Klaus has them beat. He's our biggest baby weighing in at 25 pounds at 6 months old. Now, at almost 9 months, he is 28 pounds and H-E-A-V-Y!

I've had to pull box after box of baby clothes out of the garage to try to find something I can fit on him. Size 12 months, no way. Size 18 months look like they'd be big enough but nope! At a garage sale I picked up a cute Osh-Kosh onesie that said on the tag "24 months/24 1/2 - 27 pounds." So basically, Klaus is bigger than a 2-year-old! He's the happiest and cutest baby in the world too. I call him My Beast!

Here's a new video of him finally moving around. Please disregard the spitting up at the beginning!



3 comments:

Anaise said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Hooray for Klaus!

I'm willing to bet that now that he's mobile, the baby weight won't be packing on so aggressively now. Heidi stayed in size 18 month clothing for at least a year because once she was moving around, she grew taller without adding pounds.

Karina said...

I miss him!! Too cute :-)

warren said...

man alive! he weighs 1/3 as much as I did my freshman year! hehe