Thursday, June 18, 2009

Here are some new pictures!




Here's Kian on his baptism day.


































Here's our Ella-Bella-Cinderella.
















Felicity was NOT happy about spilling flour all over herself but we thought it was funny!
















Our Abba-Dabba.













Ella is so funny. She has the hardest time going to sleep at night. This night she had obviously been playing dress-up before falling asleep because she had fancy shoes and sunglasses!










And here she is asleep for the night on a pile of books!















Felicity loves playing with Kian. Here she is doing electronics just like he loves to do!

4 comments:

Karina said...

Oh man, me and kids are dying 'cause we think those pictures are sooo great. I loved all of them, especially Ella falling asleep in all those clothes, ha ha!

Kian, you are very, very handsome. Are you happy that Felicity loves electronics as much as you?

I am officially sad that our kids do not get to play together. It's painful, really.

Judy Francisco said...

Great pictures! I like the one of Felicity blaming the flour for causing trouble!...

Grandma M said...

Just such cute cute kids. Ella loves her bedtime stories...enough to sleep with them! And does Abby just have the most joyous of smiles, or what?

Anaise said...

My favorite by far is Ella sleeping in her glasses and pretty shoes, but all the pictures are way fun to see!

I'd love to read all about Kian's baptism--we were so sad to not get to be there. Perhaps he will narrate his version to you that you can post?