She did it again. It is so sweet that I have to write it down.
She's saying her lunch-time prayer for the meal again (Ella's on breakfast and Kian is on dinner) and after showing gratitude for another day she starts in with her sweet praying voice that's coming straight from her heart. "Thank you for trees and plants." She then gasps with emotion and goes on "they make my heart beat." And finally, "Thank you for flowers and roses. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
3 comments:
Oh, so sweet!! So glad you shared this.
Her genuine expressions of love are so dear . . . and if you come to MO, her little heart might just beat right out of her chest! :)
I am so glad Abby notices the absolutely beautiful trees, plants, flowers and nature God has given us. I love it, too! It makes my heart beat!
Post a Comment