I've heard of people placing names of things around the house when they are learning another language, but this is just too funny...
Ella got a good laugh out of Felicity being the butt of the joke, as did we all.
A while ago, I was wondering what happened to Felicity because she had been going to the bathroom for a long time. She wasn't in the kids bathroom, so I looked in Rhyetta's and my bathroom. I found Felicity sitting on the potty fast asleep. I quickly grabbed the camera and Rhyetta and shot the following video. Unfortunately, she had woken up somewhat but she was still very tired while sitting on the potty.
Oh Felicity. You bring much joy and happiness into our lives.


2 comments:
Oh my! What a sleepy girl!
And that bum label is too funny!!!
I didn't think it could any better than the last post about her, but oh my, you did top it! That is too, too funny. Even with you video-ing her, she still fell back asleep! Holy cow. What a cutie.
Post a Comment