Saturday, July 9, 2011
A Hundred Thousand Years
Tonight as Ella, Abby, and Felicity climbed into their beds and as normal bedtime procedures for the girls, they gather things into their beds. Books are OK, but toys are not. Abby wanted a book Ella had. I told Abby that she would have to wait for her turn. Abby wasn't satisfied with that and so she demanded that Ella give her the piece of fabric being used as a bookmark. I tell Abby to get into bed and she comments, "Ella, you can't touch my things for a hundred thousand years." The comment Ella made ended this conversation. "Abby, you are going to be dead in a hundred thousand years." Ella knows that she will be able to play with Abby's things well before a hundred thousand years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my girls!!! They are so cute. I continue to say, "Payback!!"
Post a Comment