It says the video is private and I'm not able to view it :-(
I got the same message Karina did.
Try it now.
The "eyes" have it.What is it with your boys' eyes?
Oh man! That is so cute. I could just watch and watch and watch . . .Maybe he'll do it on Saturday for me?
Dang! He looks so much like his daddy! That picture of you that your daddy took of you when you were 4 months old? Nicklaus looks just like it.Becky, it's not just the boys. Ella and Felicity have big eyes, too!
Yeah but somehow the boys are more intense.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It says the video is private and I'm not able to view it :-(
I got the same message Karina did.
Try it now.
The "eyes" have it.
What is it with your boys' eyes?
Oh man! That is so cute. I could just watch and watch and watch . . .
Maybe he'll do it on Saturday for me?
Dang! He looks so much like his daddy! That picture of you that your daddy took of you when you were 4 months old? Nicklaus looks just like it.
Becky, it's not just the boys. Ella and Felicity have big eyes, too!
Yeah but somehow the boys are more intense.
Post a Comment