While I was putting together a new tool, Kian noticed there were going to be some parts (nuts, bolts, washers, etc) that weren't going to be used. Kian always wants things that are left over to create his own thing. He asked if he could have them and I mentioned that maybe his sisters would want them. He continued to mention how he wanted them and that his sisters wouldn't want them.Our conversation soon came to an end when Kian declared, "I was the first-born and it is my right to claim things that are yours!" There was nothing more I could think of to say.
4 comments:
Ooooooohhhh, that boy!
:)
You'll have to teach him the part about never selling his "birthright" for a mess of pottage--whatever that might be...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Payback...ain't it great??
LOL!!! That is so funny! Yup, he ended that argument fair and square;)
Post a Comment