What fun news for all of you but especially Kian. I believe every boy should have a brother. Just like every girl should have a sister. My son Clay will have to wait a few more years to get one and hopefully a brother-in-law will fill the gap then.
The funny thing was that all Kian said when asked what he thought was, "Just as long as I don't have to share my room!" He loves having a room to himself. He did remark later in some excitement that he would get to use a flashlight at night to read.
I am so excited for you! It was pretty wonderful to have a little boy again after the girls. I was actually going to call you this week to see if you were going to find out! How fun!
7 comments:
boy
Yippee!!!!!!!
Kian looks sooooooo happy!!
What fun news for all of you but especially Kian. I believe every boy should have a brother. Just like every girl should have a sister. My son Clay will have to wait a few more years to get one and hopefully a brother-in-law will fill the gap then.
Congratulations!'!
How exciting!!!!!!
Is Kian annoyed because he'll have to share his room? :)
The funny thing was that all Kian said when asked what he thought was, "Just as long as I don't have to share my room!" He loves having a room to himself. He did remark later in some excitement that he would get to use a flashlight at night to read.
Reading with a flashlight saves the day!
A boy?! Cool! Finally! Kian is going to totally dig having a brother once he gets here.
I am so excited for you! It was pretty wonderful to have a little boy again after the girls. I was actually going to call you this week to see if you were going to find out! How fun!
Post a Comment