Friday, January 15, 2010

The New News

Well, here's the new news.

We were hoping-hoping-hoping to close on the house today (Friday) and move tomorrow. The bad news is that didn't happen. We've got to cancel the moving truck and pay for another week in the apartment. The GOOD news is that I heard these words out of the loan officer's mouth, "Let's plan on closing next Thursday."

I've been waiting for those words, those magic words. It's really going to happen! We are buying our dream property! It will be ours!

One more week!

4 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

That is awesome news. What a blessing for your family. We are very excited for you and the family!

Anonymous said...

I've been checking your blog and am sooooo happy to see this post. Have patience with your loan officer, and I'll keep my fingers, toes, etc crossed and my prayers out that all will go well (even if not on time)!! YEEEEEE!!!!!

Karina said...

Oh man, this is a lot of stress. We are praying you will close!!!

Tina Michelle said...

I am so happy for you all! I loved seeing some of the pics you posted. Hope the packing and moving goes well.