Here is a collage I made today expressing my feelings and inspired thoughts from General Conference this weekend. President Uchtdorf's talk about Jesus Christ as the light of the world inspired it. It may be hard to see in the picture but the bottom half represents a sun. As I do the things mentioned here (trust in the Lord, serve, have faith, pray, give to the poor, etc), I will experience His light and the many blessings which come from Him including clarity, peace, joy, strength, testimony, courage and personal revelation. These are the rays of the sun. I will feel God's influence and God's love for me more fully.
This is a collage I made last month for our forthcoming baby, Maggie. I have pondered on a middle name and I think I like the sound of Maggie Rose best of all. Hence, a rose collage. It is already hung up in her nook in my bedroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment