Saturday, September 29, 2012
Reaching a Goal!
I'm excited to announce that I have reached my original weight loss goal made at the beginning of this year to lose 24 pounds in 12 months and reach 129 pounds! Isn't that so cool?! I am so glad that I reached this goal because it is really important to me. I just didn't feel myself when I weighed more. I must shout a big THANK YOU to Matt for being my weight-loss partner. He's lost more than I have this year! I could not have done it without his support.
The interesting thing about it is that I am not done. I am not going to stop losing weight. I am ready for more healthy challenges. I have more pounds to lose and more strength to gain. I want to push my toddler in his stroller up hills without getting winded. I want to feel fit, not flabby. I want to treat my body with healthy foods that make me strong and well. I'm making some dietary changes to the way we eat in our house. I hope that Matt and the kids will want to come on board with me. We went grocery shopping today and bought LOTS of fruits and veggies. Yum. I can't wait to try some new recipes.
It's great to see how reaching a goal motivates you to reach further.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray for you!!!!
That is wonderful! Way to go!
Awesome!!!
Post a Comment