The other day, Ella whispered to me that she has a new boyfriend. "Hmmm," I thought to myself, "This sounds interesting." After a few failed guesses as to who it could be, she admitted that it was none other than----Tate.
You should remember from my last post that a certain older sister happens to have a crush on this same boy. Considering the sibling rivalry already existing between these two, I cannot imagine anything good coming from this new information!
"A love triangle at ages 6 and 7!" I thought to myself. I imagined the confrontation, the argument, the jealousy, the drama!
I advised, "Ella, you will want to ask Abby if it's okay with her to have Tate as your boyfriend." She didn't seem that was necessary. I tried to convince her that it was. (Never mind that Tate has no clue whatsoever).
She still hasn't mentioned it to Abby. I haven't brought it up, no way, not gonna do it! We'll just see who they're both in love with next week and hope that it's not the same boy.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!!
Post a Comment