Hey Rhyetta, that is so exciting. I am not sure if you follow my blog or not, but I am pregnant too. I think we are on the same path, cause our last baby( for you) baby's for me where both due in December, and this time my due date is Dec 1st. I think that is really funny. I can't believe this one makes 5 for you. What a great thing, you must be a great and patient mom.
13 comments:
Okay, so totally weird cuz I was just thinking about you having a baby THIS MORNING!
I have two things to say: Yay! You're crazy. hee-hee
That's wonderful! Congratulations!
We are super excited for you! Congrats Ryhetta & Matt (and family of course)!
Sick yet? :)
I'm totally bummed that the video won't play properly for me, but I got the gist of it!
Congratulations!!!!!!
CONGRATSSSSS mama!
Another Christmas baby!! I am so excited!
Spoiled Abby, she gets a puppy AND a baby! :) Glad things worked out. Wish I could be there to help for the next few months.
Congrats, Rhyetta! I LOVE Abby's excitement! So cute!
What an adorable way to announce your pregnancy. Congrats.
Hey Rhyetta, that is so exciting. I am not sure if you follow my blog or not, but I am pregnant too. I think we are on the same path, cause our last baby( for you) baby's for me where both due in December, and this time my due date is Dec 1st. I think that is really funny. I can't believe this one makes 5 for you. What a great thing, you must be a great and patient mom.
Yay!!!!!
Congratulations you guys! Your country life sounds very eventful, a far cry from long beach. That's the way I grew up and I loved it. Have fun.
Post a Comment