Do any of your kids have funny requests on their Christmas lists? Kian's includes Lego sets and Nerf guns and some other typical boy toys as well as his own bottle of vinegar and box of baking soda! I guess so he won't have to keep asking me to mix them, he can use his own supplies! He also requested a bag of sand and rocks!?
Matt told him if he's not good, Santa will bring him coal. "Oh, wait a minute, you'd actually want coal!" Matt added. "Yes! I'll burn it and create carbon dioxide and pollute the world!" Kian replied.
7 comments:
Hillarious! Love that kid!
Geez, you can't even hold that over his head. He'll find something good in everything. What an amazing brain.
I think he needs the "Great Brain" series of books...
I got nervous when I saw him mixing concoctions in the kitchen! Will your next house have an explosion-proof room?!
Since, for some reason, I cannot post comments on Anaise's blog site, I must say I love the pictures. Abby can't...CAN NOT...be old enough to ride a two wheeler. What precious pictures of her and her sweet cousin!
Thank you, Anaise, for the pictures!
I love this! He is so smart:) You are really going to have to watch this one!
"pollute the world?" He is so stinkin' funny!
I just read this one to Steve. He was dying laughing.
Post a Comment